Friday 14 April 2017

One Line Whatsapp Status in English

One Line Whatsapp Status in English are one of the most searchable Term on internet. one line whatsapp status in english fonts for whatsapp or even facebook are very useful as well as interesting to read. These Type of Best One Line Whatsapp Status in English Fonts can be easily understand by everyone, mainly Because One Line Whatsapp Staus in English Fonts for Whatsapp and Facebook are Short Enough yet Meaningful. Lots of People Don’t have Enough Time to Read Long Status and Messages, That’s the Reason They Only Prefer These Type of One Line Whatsapp Staus in English.One Line Whatsapp Status in English Fonts for Whatsapp and Facebook are so meaningful as compared to Long Lasting Status and Messages.

Latest One Line Whatsapp Status Only in English Language


Famous One Lne Whatsapp Status in English

One Line Whatsapp Status in English Fonts

Best Short One Line Status for Whatsapp in English

Just in Love.
You are my Tom and I am your Jerry.
You can make million excuses or you can make million dollars.
I Have So Much of You in My Heart.
He’s not perfect But he’s all I want.

Best one liner Latest Whatsapp status updates

We have the best of best collection for one line whatsapp status in english. all you need to do is just come to our website to get wonderful and attractive whatsapp status in English one line. in this article i am sharing one the most Cool collection of one line whatsapp status in only english fonts which you can share with your friends on whatsapp or facebook.

                                Whatsapp one line Status in English Fonts

Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status!
Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
I am not Spider-man Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,
They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!
People say me bad.. but trust me I am the worst!
Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off.
Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
Life is journey. I am a traveller.
Never too busy to be happy.
A smile suits every kind of clothes.
Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.
How come wrong numbers are never busy?
DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE, & ACT SINGLE.
Always trying to cool my self.
My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day

Dreams are just the brain’s Screen-savers.
Life without mistakes is like, education without books.
life is simple if we are simple.
never give people permission to disrespect you.
I am not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I am right.
Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.
Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status.
I am Waiting for GF Message!
I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk.
When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night.
I don’t care what people think or say about me!
Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard!
I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
Please don’t get confused between my my attitude and personality!

No expectations, No disappointments.
Silence is the most loud voice.
My playlist can tell you the story of my life.
Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!
There are no winners in life. only survivors!
Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.
I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.
If you’re wondering why you’re single, date someone. You’ll remember
I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.
Nowadays, “Cool” means- “I really don’t care.”
You hate drama? Cool. Stop starting it.
Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.
“FBI, Open the door!”… Uh… no … it’s cool when you break in.

Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.
My life my rules. _|_
I do not get drunk- I get awesome.
Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.
Time is precious waste it wisely.
A jealous woman does better research than FBI.
Going to MacDonald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.
Sometimes we just have to let things go.

If You Really Love Someone Let Them Sleep.
You don’t need a reason to help people.
Your best teacher is the mistake you made in past.
With the change in seasons,people change people from their life
The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
I’m the dude with cool attitude.
Silence is the best response to a fool.
Yes I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.
It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.
A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.


First love, like the rain is ever fresh.
Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.
Sweet mercy is nobility’s true badge.
Rain makes a heart GO Romantic.
If you feel lost Find your way back to Allah.
Keep calm and stay Bhukkad.
I am copyrighted ©
Feeling pain is better than feeling nothing.
Dear guys, most girls appreciate small things.
I miss those days when my smile was real.

Love makes time pass Time makes love pass.
single in the womb single till the tomb.
I love you because you’re AWESOME just like me.
Missing some true hearts around.
Caring ones are the less cared ones.
I Still Care and you Still Don’t.
The Two most powerful warriors are Time and Patience.
Love and desire are the spirit’s wings to great deeds.
You are the best Stranger i have ever Meet.
No caption needed.

I wish you were Here To make Me Smile Right now.
Swag Desi But my Style is Pardesi.
They WATCH They HATE Than They COPY.
if you are in Love you will change your Status Daily.
I only Respect People who Deserve to be Respected.
SWAG For BOYS CLASS Is For MAN.
Hey There! I Am Using your Girlfriend.
Not Every time you needed to Hold onto Someone.
The PRETTIEST girls goes through the UGLIEST Shit.
Boys too need Brain to understand girls heart.
Goes on Silent Mode Please….DND
The Only things work is “TRY”.
I don’t hurt others because I know how it feels.

Latest Collection of One Line Status for Whatsapp in English

are you looking to express your love and emotions to the people and friends on whatsapp in a unique manner? These type of Latest one line English Whatsapp Status for you will be the most suitable choice for you. mainly because this awesome collection of Latest one line whatsapp status are more meaningful and short enough to read and understand. you can easily express your feelings to your beloved by using these one line whatsapp status in English.

Loneliness is at its PEAK.
Boys don’t have Besties or BFF They have “BHAI”.
Make her laugh Then Make her Moan.
I Love You and That Doesn’t Have A Full Stop.
The best and easiest way to stop the topic is Hmmmmm..
Advice Needs A Good Listener.
I wish i could shift+del you from my life.
Work until the door of your Car opens Vertically.
Will you reply, the rain will come today.
i never wish to be easily defined.
    Lord don’t ever give me the sickness of love.
    if They are animals then i would be a monster.
    i Fell in Love with you More than once.
    Some Surprises are never Forgotten and Some are Never Forgiven.
    We mature with the damage Not with the years.
    HEARTLESS begins.
    They can conquer who believe they can.
    Greet your fears with a smile.
    LIFE is Just A GAME Without Any RULES.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment